Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pens Lose 1-0 and lose their shot at the 2 seed


I cannot figure this team out.........Every time I write them off in my head, they play a game that makes me feel a bit better about their post season chances..........and every time I feel better about their post season chances, they play a game like this one.............With the number 2 seed on the line, which would create a far easier playoff road, the Penguins played a very mediocre game against a very mediocre team who get crushed the night before, and get shut out...................I am truly done with any effort at analysis here, as they seem to defy analysis....the Penguins power play was inept, again, and they were shut out for the 7th time this season, tying a record set in their horrible 2003-04 season...only Nashville has been shut more this season......other than they are very inconsistent, and now without some major first round upsets, they will have to face one of the teams that they were unable to beat all year in the second round..............IF they get there themselves.............Here is to hoping that Matt Cooke and Brooks Orpik are okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment