Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Again? Are you kidding me???

Okay, Okay, enough with the rough patch now! The loss of Orpik on top of Letang and Gonchar to the defensive corps for any length of time will be UGLY. We need some bodies to get healthy, and some of the healthy bodies to play better.............I love Sid the Kid, but I keep expecting to see some semblance of what Geno did while Sid was on the shelf two years ago, and so far in the past several games, nothing of the sort. Five games without a point......we need the Captain to contribute more offensively. Same for Staal, Guerin, and Kunitz for sure. I realize we are the walking wounded, but come on, we have now been outscored 12-1 in the last seven periods of hockey...............OUCH! Nobody said it would be easy, but man, what a difference a week makes in the NHL! Lets go Pens, time to wake up from your pre Thanksgiving slumber! Thursday would work for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am guessing that you were a pissed off SOB last night then weren't you?

    ReplyDelete