Monday, March 1, 2010

boudreau sign

Any help in bringing me some really cutting and funny ideas for a sign for when the Pens play the Capitals on April 6th? Fatboy is always standing right under us for the pre game skate and I really want to get to him..........In reading his book, he is VERY sensitive about his weight, is a diabetic, has an obvious inferiority complex masked by arrogance, and is sensitive in general about his lack of "sizzle" appearance wise....he was born in Toronto..nickname is Gabby....whines and cries a lot, so how do I offend him best, while having a sign (or several) that wont get pulled............some early thoughts:

Boudreau, Canadian for pig? Canadian for bacon?

Help me with fat jokes, bald and fat jokes, tie in Kleenex references.........donuts, cheeseburgers.....whatever can really offend him, I am game!

No comments:

Post a Comment