Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fuck the Red, Tomorrow it's Dead









































I found myself rooting as hard tonight for Tampa as I do for the Penguins. I hate the Capitals organization and MOST of their fans so much I can taste it. Mike Green's tweet about still being in the playoffs, are you is ringing kind of hollow right now huh? God I hope Leonsis, McPhee, Boudreau and the Russian Tool Chest are MISERABLE tonight.........I loved the elbow by Ovechkin on Bergenheim late in the game. It was blatant, and it was to the head, and it drew no penalty. We don't even have to ask if the Garage League will do anything about it, we know the answer to that. Ovagkin is about as dirty as Cooke, but it rarely matters. I am not a religous man, but I will pray tonight for the end of the season for those front running slugs from our nations capital. God cannot love me enough for them to be swept, can he???

No comments:

Post a Comment