Saturday, October 9, 2010

I asked for it and got it.....regular games?











Had to post these pictures because they are funny.....











Well two games into the new season in the new building, and no wins yet.......Two one goal losses, with identical 3-2 scores. The Flyers game did not bother me that much, as neither team looked like themselves, and the Pens simply got beat by a hot goaltender. One or two bounces and that game goes the other way. The Pens Flyers rivalry will heat up, and I expect that both teams will get their licks in before the season is over. Tonight's loss bothered me a lot more. The Penguins had a lead in a hard fought playoff type game, and gave up two goal very late to turn victory into defeat. The third goal was a HORRIBLE heartbreaking goal that a high school goalie would have stopped, and the type that marred Fleury's season last year. It is only two games, and both could have been won, but there are things that bug me a bit already.......Fleury giving up a goal that was softer than a babys ass with the game on the line leads the list. That is followed closely by Bylsmas constant line switching. For my money, the Malkin, Comrie and Tangradi line has been the best line all preseason and season, yet Disco Dan seems to break it up to put Crosby together with Malkin with minimal results. Let them get some momentum going Bylsma! Crosby has not played up to expectations thus far either in my opinion. The Power Play has not looked very good............sounds a lot like last year thus far to me. I do like the play of Tangradi, Letestu, Martin, and Michalek thus far. It is too early to hit the panic button, so I wont dwell much on the disappointment of the first two games. There is a lot of hockey to be played, and I still like the make up of this team.

No comments:

Post a Comment