Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fartsmell misses Makoman?

Just in time for the Pittsburgh=Philadelphia on ice hate fest, my friend Matt Walker alerted me to the fact that his son Ryan saw a piece on TSN in which Scott Hartnell remembered our lovefest back in the days of the Mellon Arena when my seats were right at the tunnel of the opposing team.  I gave old Scottie a couple years of pretty significant bashing and he gave it back a bit more then he lets on here.  In the end, he made my weekend by signing the jersey with a humorous greeting and giving us the stick he used that night.  Tough for me to hate the guy and in a sense his kindness and class RUINED a perfectly good hate.  So yes, even in kindness he is really a bastard!  Best of luck Fartsmell from a rare Pens fan who appreciates your game!  But we are looking for payback sir.....good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment