Monday, May 4, 2009

Go Pens

If there is a team out there I would like to see the Pens hammer more than the Flyers, IT IS THE CRAPS!!! Why?1. Their fans! We all go out of our way to hammer on Philly fans, me too. Friends and especially friends who are clients excluded of course(LOL). But Philly fans are fans for better or worse......Caps fans are bandwagon fans, and I can tell you from my trip to the Caps Pens game in March, they are equally insane in their hatred for Crosby. His picture placed neatly in all urinals, the jumbotron showing every kind of negative sign out there for the kid, pacifiers distributed by a local doctor, (dont you hate grown men who stoop to such levels over a game:), and every bit as much Crosby Sucks chanting! Though we made some friends there, I cant tell you how much trash they talked about the records.....I of course told them to talk to me IF they advance past us in the playoffs.....Pens dont let me down!2. The teams star players-Alexander Semin going out of his way to publicly dis Crosby this season, is not a classy move. He actually said that he is nothing special...........kinda funny given Sids track record........SEMINBRETH should be my friggin jersey! Add to that the fact that this little $%$# fights like a 6 year old girl, actually SLAPPING......look up Semin v Marc Staal if you want to laugh.I used to like Alex Ovechkin, thinking his spontaneous celebrations to go along with his obvious goal scoring prowess made him an entertaining player.......now he has become as rehearsed and ridiculous as some of the NFL players.............Mike Green was a guy whose REAL jersey I had wanted to wear.....but now that he has read his own clippings and is sporting a latter day Bosworth doo, I put him in the same category.........this team has an arrogance about it that I am hoping Orpik and Kunikaze SMASH off of their faces!! Finallly, Brashears hit on Betts in the Rangers series, and the other D man biting Dubinsky are both disgraces!!No time for in depth analysis tonite......I am again taking the Pens in six, and will simply say that I believe the general character of our star players, and the motivation both will have to make a statement on the big stage against Ovechkin will carry us through another tough series. This team needs play an even more aggressive forechecking style against the Caps, keeping the puck in the Caps zone, and hitting their DMEN everytime they go back to retrieve a puck that is dumped in. Like the Flyers, the Caps have a great group of forwards, but can be attacked and beaten by taking advantage of the D. The Caps do not have the depth up front the Flyers had, but do match the star power of the Pens. Our depth up front, physicality and character will win this series, and pit us against the Bruins for the Conference Finals................I will post some nice Videos of the Pens beating the CRAPS and SEMNBREATH fighting like a girl! Go Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment