Monday, February 21, 2011

Tremendous Caps team shuts out the Pens Farm Team....plan the parade!!




I wonder if Pierre and Ovie have set a date yet? Wow, I just watched a team that had half of their forwards from their AHL affiliate, and lost two of its top 5 defensemen for tonight's game put 40 shots on the Craptards. Instead of hearing about how miraculous it was that such a depleted team could take the Craps to the brink like that, we had to endure how far the Crapitals defense has come. Really?? I knew VS was a joke, but are you fucking kidding me? One more injury, and Pens may have looked to a High School team to round out the roster, but the Capitals kick ass winning that game by the length of Brucie's little dagger? I don't think I could bear to watch another game on VS if my life depended on it! If that is the "new Craps," they will be in a familiar spot by May. At home. Nice effort by the baby Pens, just could not finish tonight, but some day, maybe, we will go back to watching the NHL Penguins take the ice again, and I hope that we get healthy and get this team in the first round. Unless they make a couple of major additions, a reasonably healthy Pens team will eat these guys alive when it matters, as they ALWAYS do.

No comments:

Post a Comment