Saturday, June 13, 2009



printvote
smallerlarger
GA_googleFillSlot("lyricsfreak-300x50-atf-2");
Send "We Are The Champions" Ringtone to Cell Phone
Send "'+(_lyricsfreak_title.length?_lyricsfreak_title:_lyricsfreak_artist.replace(/\+/g,' '))+'" Ringtone to Cell Phone';
}; // -->

Ive paid my dues -Time after time -Ive done my sentenceBut committed no crime -And bad mistakesIve made a fewIve had my share of sand kicked in my face -But Ive come throughWe are the champions - my friendsAnd well keep on fighting - till the end -We are the champions -We are the championsNo time for loserscause we are the champions - of the world -Ive taken my bowsAnd my curtain calls -You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it -I thank you all -But its been no bed of rosesNo pleasure cruise -I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -And I aint gonna lose -We are the champions - my friendsAnd well keep on fighting - till the end -We are the champions -We are the championsNo time for loserscause we are the champions - of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment