Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goligoski signed




Pens sign Alex Goligoski to three year deal......I like this move a lot.......his cap hit of 1.8M is big, BUT he and Letang are the future of the offense from the Blue Line............get Tanger locked up, then deal with keeping some of the following guys: Guerin, Fedtotenko, Scuderi, Gill, Adams................I have to believe that unless Scuds gives a significant home town discount the Pens will not have a chance of signing him, but one can hope anyway. I really liked Feds, especially in the playoffs, and Guerin as well...............Guerin would definitely have to take less than his 4.5 M current deal.........but I think he would. I am a big fan of Craig Adams as a penalty killer and gritty fourth liner.........they may have to choose between he and Mike Zigomanis............I do not see anyway they keep Satan, and I am glad. I also cannot see them keeping Sykora, and I am SAD about that, though I understand it. We will see Luca Caputi on wing and Ben Lovejoy on defense get a real hard look at camp this fall, and both have a real shot at making the big club. Enough of that stuff........five days later the Cup victory feels as good as it did Friday night. Also, Sid says F%%K you to Kid Raper, and Henprik from Detroit........he also asked that they shake THIS or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment