Friday, June 5, 2009

Grabcock and Hosebag




Ok, Ok.....I admit I actually have always kind of liked Mike Grabcock, friendly coach of the Wings........this year his bitchiness in both the Chicago and Pittsburgh series has caused me some pause.......in that spirit, I had to make sure he saw both side of my Wings jersey up close and personal during the pregame skate.....after watching him dismiss a fellow Pens fan who approached in a rather nasty manner, I could not resist a close encounter............he was his usual stoic self, but did manage a very small amount of small talk and a wry smile........all in all pretty funny.....this was on Puck Daddy at yahoo.com...........if you have an interest in seeing how a fool parts with his money check out the links section on this blog....a good friend of mine, Chris Sloan, coined a great term for these monstrosities.......slursies........brilliant!!!..


No comments:

Post a Comment