Friday, June 12, 2009

Wings Fans are Dycks


Well, well, well.......and I thought we left the punks and sissies behind after we trashed the Craps......if you read my earlier posts in this series I shared a small sampling of the whining that was occurring on the fox sports boards from Wings "fans" who complained after every game, win or lose about calls and non calls. Never mind that the Wings have had 21 power plays to 13 for the Pens.........let's not discuss the fact that the Wings whole game plan is interference, and it is let go. Don't talk about the number of elbows and butt ends of sticks delivered to Jordan Staals face alone.........the Wings have had to face the great NHL conspiracy to give the Cup to Crosby.................Well, I can say this for sure.......anybody who believes that should not be allowed out by themselves...........I am not that surprised at what a heap of dung Detroit is when you realize the lack of intellectual capital in the that place. Win or Lose tonight the Penguins can be proud............and unlike last year for me, when I left the series with a great deal of respect and admiration for an obviously talented team, I will have lost a LARGE portion of respect for the Wings, the Detroit media, and most especially their "fans." They seem to do well if you bow and worship the Winged Wheel, and seem like decent folks IF they win..........However, you can see how whiny and juvenile they become if they are challenged.......not sure about you, but I get the feeling a city full of chumps is a bit concerned that they will need an excuse in about 10 hours .......Here's to hoping the Pens piss all over those Cup parade plans this year........for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment