Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crosbys Olympic Debut


Well, what are the chances the Pens can trade for Jarome Iginla? Looks like he Crosby have a little chemistry. Sid picks up 3 assists tonite in an 8-0 rout of Norway. Team Canadas depth is actually frightening. For what it is worth, despite the fact that Canadian hockey fans are by and large dicktouchers, if Team USA does not win the Gold, I will definitely be pulling for Team Canada. I had my moments of thinking I would pull for Sweden because I hate Canadian fans, as well as Ovagkin/Kovalpuke but I am over that now. I even thought of pulling for the Russian team due to the prescence of Malkin and Gonchar, but the prescence of the GEICO caveman and Jizz from the Caps makes that impossible. When speaking of Dicktouchers, no fan base or organization has touched more of them than that of the Caps. Since my options after Team USA really consist of teams I dont care about at all, or Canada v Russia I will at least go with the team whose fans at least have some reason to be proud as the origin of this great game v the Russian team whose victory will produce a city full of dicktouchers proclaiming that the Caveman is king! If Free Candy and Ryan Malone cannot wear the gold, then I would love to see Sidney Crosby add another accomplishment to his growing list. On that note, did anybody catch the old drunk Jeremy Roenick act as if you can't even compare Sidney Crosby to Geico?? Hey, you may like better Geico better, but to act as if Crosby does not even compare makes me wonder if old JR has crawled back into the bottle? Times are tough when Mike Milbury is defending a Penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment