Sunday, November 28, 2010

Is there room in this town for 2 jersey jobbers??

Nice sign Hulkster!
Pretty good stuff!




Someone needs to tell the Hulkster that he will NEVER top the original jobbing jersey dude, yours truly LOL..........Hey, I get the biggest kick out of the Hulkster at the games....he is truly a surly dude with enough self confidence to wear those white glasses, a Hulkster skull cap and a goddamn boa for christ's sake! How bad can he be, right? He always had funny signs as well, as you can see by this post, but Hulkster you are now stepping into MY domain with the jerseys.......I told myself that I would act my age this year, and that was made easier by the fact that I no longer have direct access to the opposition for purposes of razzing with my jerseys.....BUT if this dude keeps up the jumbotron seeking jersey jobbing, I MAY have to remind him who the main mutha$$CK$$ of jersey jobbing in Pittsburgh really is!! Cy Clark, hats off to you, but you may get me back in the game for some competition! Note,I have to hand it to Cy he has something for EVERY game! Well done sir! I may have to rejoin the fray!

No comments:

Post a Comment