Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gayest Video Ever

Ah, Toolbag, besides the obvious issues presented in general there, I will point out a couple of specifics:

Pretty tough to call the Craps the best team to ever play when they have a very glaring hole in the resume..........NEVER WON A CUP!!

The caveman eats 'guins for lunch? Must have eaten their wieners and choked because they lost yet ANOTHER series to the guins after going up 2-0! Sid cried all the way to the Pens third Stanley Cup! If you go back to my posts from last April/May during the Caps series, I will repeat, the most classless whiny bandwagon fans in America are the Craps' "fans." This is one shining example of the Caps toolbags.........I hope to see you in the Verizon Center someday, I would love to make you taste the Crosby urinal cakes, then flush your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment