Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ouch!

Despite the fact that Chris Neils hit on Mark Eaton tonite was perfectly legal, we think Marks mom is pissed!
Well, I came to the igloo tonite with good friends, full of high hopes for a third win in a row, and some space between the Pens and Sens in the Eastern Conference to result from a Penguins win. I was even more sure of this as the suddenly red hot Evgeni Malkin buries a goal very early in the first period! I did not know at the time that there would be almost nothing else to cheer about for the rest of the night. The Ottawa Senators looked sharp, and like a team poised to climb in the standings as they won their 8th game in a row..........The Penguins did not look that bad offensively, but Elliott was strong in the net for the Sens, and Fleury, well he SUCKED tonite. Not hatin, just sayin. Two of the three goals were very soft, and demoralizing, the third seemingly sucking the remaining air out of the Penguins sails..........Also, anybody tired of seeing Martin Skoula play defense about as effectively as a bag of dicks? Seriously, do the Pens coaches really think that Ben Lovejoy or Derek Engellend could be any more of a liability than the great Martin Skoula? I believe both are UFAs at the end of this season, and if I am Ben or Derek, and I dont think the big club has enough faith in me to play better than a bag of dicks like number 41, I am not sure how interested I am in staying if I have other options. I cannot understand why Bylsma and crew do not want a 10 game look at one or the other or hell even both, as they could not possibly be worse that Skoula. I may not be worse than Skoula, and couldn't (and wouldn't) beat a bag of dicks! Oh well, time to focus on those whiners from the closest thing to Beirut we can offer in the good old US of A. Pens, dont disappoint us Sunday.........pound those Ded Things into the ice, PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment