Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cool Tim Hortons commercial featuring Crosby

Hey, this video is worth a look......amazing how much hockey is part of the fabric of life in Canada. This is a good time to make a couple of notes after recent discussions with some of the folks who take the time to read this stuff.......first, the headings without text on these pages are actually links to YouTube videos.......second, the post go back almost a year, and you can (if you want) go back page by page by clicking "older posts" on the bottom of each page, or by clicking on headings to the right hand side of the page.

Finally, as I noted in my bio, this blog is really meant to be a place for me to memorialize my thoughts and feelings as each Pens season progresses for the the sake of memories, and to share a collection of photos, videos and articles either done by me, or found on many of the better, more established outlets, so that NORMAL people can see these things without having to spend hours looking for them. We are almost one year in, and there are not many formal "followers" of this blog, but I am told by some folks that they actually tune in, and I am glad. I would love to see this thing become a bit more interactive, so anybody who is interested please feel free to sign up as a follower, and add comments or criticisms of anything posted here, or email any other videos, articles, or photographs that you think are relevant. If you do not have my email address, post a comment identifying yourself and asking for that email, and I will send it out to you. If it is only for a small group of like minded hockey fans, I would love to see this site evolve into something a bit more interactive. As many of you know, I am not very technical so any suggestions as to better ways to post, or easier ways to interact, feel free! Thanks for reading this and contributing to the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment